Monday, March 23, 2009

The house that Grant built...or is still hoping to build...

Well, the house plans are still moving along, just at a snails pace instead. A late payment at Home Depot has thrown my credit score into a tail spin....so Im just waiting for it to recover and then we can move forward. Scott, my contractor, is hanging in there with me. He has applied for all of the permits & we are just waiting on the approval of the septic plan. I am hoping to have a day off during the week, so I can go to the hardware store to look at fixtures and make some preliminary decisions. The store he uses is only open m-f....how weird is that?! Oh, well. My mind still races thinking about how to do things, colors to use, placement of furniture, etc. This home will really be my dream home since I will have been dreaming about it, vividly, for over a year!

No comments: