Thursday, August 20, 2009

Closer....A little closer....

Since I moved out of my house last June (2008), I have kept a PO box and the mailbox at my apartment. I dont use the apartment address other than a physical address, so dont check the box that often. Well, by chance, I checked it last night to clear out the junk mail, only to find a letter from my new lender, dated August 6th. So...it had been sitting for a few days. I opened it to find the 'Truth in Lending Disclosure Statement' which I needed to review & sign, then get back to them. Im glad I found it yesterday! I quickly signed it and ran it up to the Post Office by the airport so it would go out last night. I then went to my regular PO box to find the payoff statement for the property! They seem like little things, but are progress! Was nice to find that I am hopefully locking in at a very favorable rate...which will keep my payments lower.

More to come..... On a sad note, many of my close co-workers were let go from Itron this week. This corporate place has lost some great people....& my days arent as bright without them. They will be missed.....

No comments: