Thursday, August 15, 2013

It's gonna be a GIRL!

Its been a busy couple months!  Sorry I've not been posting for a while.

On July 31, 2013, my grandfather, Bert, passed away after a long 10 year battle with cancer.  I was fortunate to be able to travel down the week prior and spend some time with him.  I have lots of memories of him and my grandmother and am so glad that they are now together.

Last Thursday evening, August 8th, Kris and Carly hosted a 'Gender Announcement' party at Carly's parents house.  Family and friends were in attendance along with a Face-Time call to Kris' mom and family in California.

Below is the link to the video of the 'announcement'.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4CoKYXxnEaSZzRIN0dQaW9wVjQ/edit?pli=1

It was a fun evening and so excited to be able to welcome this precious new life in late December.

No comments: