Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!

Well, Christmas came & went....thank goodness! I just got my Christmas (well, after Christmas) cards out today! I am still working on gifts for my family because I didnt have enough time to get them together before Christmas. So....they are on their way...soon!

I started my Christmas 'vacation' with doing a 'de-clutter' on my house. The house goes on the market on the 7th, so had lots of work to get done to get it ready. One of the biggest chores was to de-clutter it. So....with that in mind and the fact that I've been here for 13 years, I have a living & dinning room full of boxes. Tomorrow, I move them into a storage unit. After that, I can run around with a paint can an do touch up, clean to my hearts desire (and late into the night) until the house is ready to go on Monday morning. I am hoping that it will be a quick sale....PLEASE! Dont get me wrong, I love my home, it's just time for a chance and the chance to close some doors that have been left open too long.

Once the house sells, I will be moving to temporary digs...not sure where yet, but will keep you all posted.

Stoli is getting big. He will be 5 months old, next week! Oh my! Time has flown by. He's a very good dog, learning how to be good has been a chore! He has a nice big kennel in the kitchen to keep him out of mischief while I'm at work. He's not bored though....he has toys & periodic visitors during the day to let him out, play with him, etc. What a spoiled puppy....but a happy one and that is what is important!





We've had snow! Have you? Here's a little pic I took last week during a little snow storm...hope you like.

Well, I better get back to work. Need to head out to the garage to pack some boxes for the big move tomorrow.

No comments: