Friday, September 25, 2009

Soon? We'll see.....

Another week of nice weather lost to processors, underwriters & hair pulling....mine that is.  The weather here in Spokane has been perfect for building a house and hopefully it will stay that way for a while.  This week has been another waiting week.  Hopefully I hear something soon.  I have been on the edge of giving up so many times, but know that with what I have invested, financially & emotionally, I cant.  I just keep imagining sitting on the back patio, listening to the water feature, drinking my coffee, watching Stoli play.  Hopefully that dream comes true sooner that later.  I know it will...just be patient. 

Last weekend, while in the Seattle area, I went to IKEA with friends to look at bathroom fixtures for the new house.  I found bathroom fixtures for both of the smaller bathrooms in the new house.  Not sure what Im going to do in the master bath, but will cross that bridge later.  Cant wait to venture back over to IKEA (probably Portland due to no sales tax) to make the big purchases. 

So.....hopefully my next post will be about the loan closing.  Keep your fingers crossed, I know mine are!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grant, I love this quote from John Cardinal Newman. I hope you do, too. It's appropriate for many of us right now, don't you think?
"To grow is to change, and to become perfect is to change often."
I'm embracing my changes! --Corda