Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Waiting......waiting......waiting.....

I'm getting a little impatient...okay A LOT impatient!  It's been over a year since I had the house plans drawn...shouldnt it be built by now?  I guess not....

Talked to my contractor yesterday....the excavators are waiting for the green flag to dig....I wish I could just tell them to dig.  Still waiting on the loan.....I sit here everyday & wonder...Why me?  This house must be something spectacular if I'm being made to wait so long for it.  I know it will be actually....so that is keeping me going.  Im just exicted, anxious & and a little nervous too. 

Mom arrives on Friday for 10 days.  I was hoping to have a hole in the ground before she arrived...but probably not.  Hopefully it is all ironed out so she can be here for the ground breaking.

No comments: