Sunday, April 10, 2011

A tribute....to a very special grandmother

Today, my grandmother, Barbara Allen Stubblefield, joined the angels in heaven.  She was welcomed by some very special angels, my niece Ambre & my Dad.  These 3 individuals have helped shape me into the man I am today.  As I write this, in tears, the memories flash through my mind.  I knew this day was coming, but no matter how prepared I could be, I never believed it would so difficult. 

I have many good memories and she will always be in my heart.  I will miss her so very much & look forward to day when I can see her again.  Below are some pics that I hold close to my heart.

Mom with Gma & Bert

Shirley Mitchell & Gma


Gma & Mrs. Rhoad




Gma & Bert, many years ago.  She wore that dress to my wedding =)

Gma & Bert

Me & Gma Summer 2000 at the lake house

Gma & Bert at Don & Joanie's wedding

Gma & Bert at their 40th Anniversary Party

Gma & Me at their anniversary party

Gma & Kris...enjoying a moment

Gma =)

Gma on her bitrthday 2007

Gma Xmas 2005

Me & Gma 2010

Maui




Bert, Gma & My Dad


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nicely done Grant. Great pics too!!