Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Long time no see...

Sorry that I havent been on here for a while, but its been a busy few months.

June came and went with a nice family trip to Oak Harbor for Becky's graduation.  We rented a beach house for everyone to stay at.  Much cheaper than a hotel & was nice to have everyone together.  This was Trevor's first 'Full Family' experience and he's still around, so it must have been okay. 

July and August have been busy as well.  In early August, we attending the wedding of friends Crystal & Mika on the Spokesman-Review top floor. What a beautiful wedding....my first gay wedding.  Such a treat to be included in both the bachellorette party & the wedding.  Best of luck to two beautiful women.




Later in the August, we attended my 25yr high school reunion and the county fair in August, in Grass Valley/Nevada City.  Trevor was a trooper and hopefully enjoyed himself as well.  Had lots of fun catching up with old friends.  Its funny how I never felt like I belonged in high school, but everyone else thought I did.  I truly did enjoy catching up and getting reacquainted with everyone.


The week after we returned from CA, we went to 'bring your family to work' day at the State Penitentiary in Walla Walla.  Trevor's mom works there in Accounting,  Was an interesting look into the prison.

As August comes to a close, our temperatures are already dropping & fall will be here soon.  I am hoping to have the new patio done in the next few weeks so we can have some kind of fall get together.  More to come soon....

No comments: