Monday, October 8, 2012

Busy, Busy in Spokane

WOW!  I can't believe its October!  A lot  has happened in the past few months.  Im going to start with the most exciting news first....  Maxwell Sterling Saddler-Ogren was born on September 26, 2012, at 2:48am.  Max weighed 6lbs 6oz & was 19.25" long, he was also 4 weeks early.


Max has been in the NICU since birth due to some digestive issues along with temperature regulation.  Max is growing stronger and stronger each day.  I'm sure he'll become my favorite blogging subject.

Kris has already started taking tons of pics of Max....this last one is one of my favorites.

As for anything else going on...well, Mom's house is about done...just some finishing touches left.

A couple weeks ago, Trevor and I had an Engagement photo shoot.  Some of the work is below.





Enough for now....

No comments: